VEITHsymposium Associate Faculty Global Podium Presentations
Vascular surgeons, interventional radiologists, interventional cardiologists, interventional neuroradiologists, as well as vascular medicine specialists worldwide are encouraged to submit their work to the VEITHsymposium Associate Faculty Global Podium Presentations Program. The best three presentations will be publicly recognized during the Associate Faculty Awards Ceremony and will receive cash prizes of $750 (1st place), $500 (2nd place) and $250 (3rd place). All presenters will be listed on the VEITHsymposium website as Associate Faculty of VEITHsymposium and will receive a Certificate attesting to their presentations. Abstracts will be published in a Supplement of the Journal of Vascular Surgery (JVS). The November 2021 Associate Faculty Global Podium Presentations Program will be CME accredited.
Guidelines for Preparing and Submitting Your Abstract to the Global Podium Presentations at VEITHsymposium November 2021:
- Abstracts should be written in English and submitted by the presenting author no later than October 29, 2021 at 5:00pm Eastern Time.
- All podium presentations will be in English, with 5 minutes of oral and slide presentation followed by 2 minutes of discussion.
- The presenter's name should be underlined on the abstract for easy identification.
- Abstract subheader must include the full name of author(s) and professional credential(s), the full name of any/all co-author(s) and corresponding professional credential(s), institution and country of origin. Please click here to see a sample abstract and the full JVS guidelines on how to prepare your abstract for publication in the Supplement.
- Abstracts should not exceed 350 words beyond the title, the name of the author(s), institution and country of origin.
- Each presenter may submit up to three abstracts but can present only one abstract.
- Presenters of accepted abstracts will be notified within 2 weeks of submission. The presenter's name will be listed as an Associate Faculty on the VEITHsymposium website upon acceptance of the abstract.
- Abstracts should be submitted via the Associate Faculty Only Log-In. Please click here to submit your abstract and complete the required Associate Faculty form.
- A separate, paid registration for the meeting will be required. As an Associate Faculty, you will receive a reduced registration fee to attend the entire VEITHsymposium. You will be responsible for your own travel, lodging and other expenses.
- Please DO NOT register to attend VEITHsymposium until you have received notification that your abstract has been accepted. Registration must be paid in full no later than October 29, 2021. Please click here to REGISTER to attend the November 2021 VEITHsymposium.
The Associate Faculty Podium Presentations will be held on Tuesday, November 16, 2021 - Thursday, November 18, 2021 at the Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek Hotel in Orlando, Florida.
Please Click Here to REGISTER for the November 2021 VEITHsymposium